The Confessions of a Fashion Wannabe

Basically the ramblings of a very bored girl.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Procrastination is a powerful thing.





Uh..yeah. Remember when I said I would update at least once a week? Yeah well I was lying. I like lying. I like breaking promises. And hearts. And faces. And making strange posts.


Yeah anyways, the only reason I'm on is to waste as much time as I can so I don't have to do my Child Labour Script for Humanities. Speaking of Humanities, God, I hate Humanities. It's always so boring and I know I'm on the verge of failing that class. Maybe I wouldn't be if my teacher didn't always make us "make connections to the text" and say "how we felt about that." I can't wait to have Mr Anderson next year. He won't make us do all that touchy-feely crap. He'd just give us an assignment, look over it and give us either an A or a B, depending on how good it is. I know some people who did absolutely NO work and they still got a B in the class.
Feeling bored? So am I, writing about this stuff. Wanna read something else? What do you want to read about? Oh wait. I won't know. Because you're over the goddamn internet. Oh, did you say to shut up and do my work? Never. I' m the Queen of procrastination. And I live in a procrastination castle. It's half finished because the workers were procrastinating.
Do you know what would rule even more than my homework getting magically finished over night? Nothing.
Oh no...are you leaving? Don't go! I need youu....Wait! I'll give you another C&H comic! =)




Oh eek. The comics are a bit violent today...But tehe ^ He's made of chocolate! ^_^
-is running out of topics- How's the weather out there? Good? Oh me too.
Wahh okay fine I'll do my homework. And by homework, I mean bother Alex on MSN.

Ciao!
xoxo Amy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home