The Confessions of a Fashion Wannabe

Basically the ramblings of a very bored girl.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Blah second post

Day 28 of June 2006

9:52 a.m.
– Blah. Woke up. Then had to quickly gulp down breakfast so I made it out the door by 10:00 a.m. To where am I in such a hurry? Why the library, o' course! -pauses for a brief laughing period- Yes. The Library. If you know me(and you shouldn't!), you'll know I haven't been to the library in 15 months. And that I haven't actually read a book in two months. It's not that I think reading is a complete waste of time it's just-yeah. That's exactly what it is.

10:30 a.m. – Arrived at the library after half an hour of walking. Yes walking. =( It wasn't too bad. I got a bunch of books I really wanted to read an have been after as long as I can remember. Including: Artemis Fowl's Opal Deception, Mates, dates, and chocolate cheats, the twelfth book of The Series of Unforunate Events, and lots more I won't tell you. :) I saw Alanna there and Kelvin too.
11:45 a.m. - Was when I arrived home. Collapsed on bed and began to read Artemis Fowl. Didn't know reading was so fun.
Amy’s Notes:
Wahh! Don't die Artemis! Okay lame moment over.
2 p.m. – Was when I stopped reading. Had lunch at noon, took a few phone messages including one about my English 9 summer class my mom enrolled me in. Seems like there's been a typo with the credit cards. Personally, I don't really care if I get in or not. Writing for two weeks is not how I would like spend my summer.

8:00 p.m. - Uh. Forgot about there rest of the day. It was a blur of books, reading, computer and TOPMODEL! Yes, if you didn't know I liked to watch Canada's Topmodel, now you know. So yeah.
11:35 p.m. - Am currently typing this out. Leg hurts something terrible. Bored. Should go to sleep now. Not sleepy. ;(

Name: Amy
Height: 5 foot something. 2?
Weight: 82 pounds. Must gain five punds.

Hair: Dark
Eyes: Dark Brown (Am I losing my sex appeal to you yet? ;) )

Crush-thinking Minutes: 2 =O Call the Guiness people! We have a record!
Friend-missing Minutes: 5 Wow. Again. A new record.

Outfit today: Tight blue jeans, Blue w/ white and light blue sweatshirt, vans shoes
Overall Day: Eh. Not bad. Feel like a nerd now.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Naughty said…

    Hey ....sorry .....its juss a suggestion....kindly change ur font color..as its very diff to read....:)

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger 5 said…

    Hey, thanks for leaving a comment at my place.

    Lists are cool. I think I'll do some lists later. :o)

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Amy,

    Thanks for visiting ShopMyCloset.com!

    Good luck with your blogging adventures! :)

    Heart,
    ShopMyCloset

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Bobby Griffin said…

    Hey Amy,

    If you want me to link to your site (and I would love to), you have to link to me first.

    Here's the address, in case you forgot: http://bestestblogofalltime.blogspot.com Drop by again and let me know if/when you add a link!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Oz said…

    I think I'd echo the comment about the font colour. My old eyes aren't what they used to be...

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're in high school and weigh 82 pounds? wow...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home