The Confessions of a Fashion Wannabe

Basically the ramblings of a very bored girl.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Ourth-fay Ost-pay

Now here is the long awaited blog entry! =) *crickets chirp* Oh thanks a lot for all your support! -throws a brick at you- Hah! I bet that taught you a lesson about- Ow! Where'd that brick come from?

Pah. Anyways. I had my first lesson of English 9 today.

Day 25 of Writing Terror

Monday, July 25 2006

7:33 a.m. - Was when I woke up. I quickly got dressed, quickly ate breakfast, then spent 45 minutes on my hair. x.x
8:30 p.m. - I arrived at Richmond High. Got lost two times. Not funny. So anyways. The class. It mostly consists of a) The ESL people who won't stop staring at me(0.o) b) the giggling trio girls c) the people who don't say a word until you get mad at them and d) me. Guess who I got partnered up with? That's right. c). This was how a normal conversation went.
Me: So...What's your name?
Candice: ...
Me: Huh?
Candice: *whispers* Candice.
Me: Cool name. Now uh what school do you go to?
Candice: ...

Oh god. And we even got homework on the first day too. Eh...no biggie. I like writing. =) You can tell my extremely long blog entry. I guess there's nothing left to type. .......Oh no! I'm turning into Candice! =0 That's it for now.
Ciao.
xox Amy

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home