The Confessions of a Fashion Wannabe

Basically the ramblings of a very bored girl.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

u p d a t e ; ;


Uhh okay. I have nothing to say except:
I'm sawwry I haven't written in so long. Forgive me? =)
*puppy dog eyes*
Anyways I'm going to start updating more now. I'll post something new every week. That's as good as it gets.
Lemme describe my wonderful day today. =)
5:00 pm: I'm starting homework. And what started as an innocent trip to go find my fine liner to finish my math homework ended up as a two hour break on the computer. And yes, I'm painfully aware that it's due tomorrow and I've barely started. I think I'm addicted to the Internet. I mean, I never read books for information anymore thanks to google. If I ever need to watch any videos/tv shows/music videos I go to youtube. Contacting friends? IMing and messaging them of course. Shopping? Alloy/eBay. I think I need to go to rehab.
Kayy now before I end this, I'll post my in and outs, inspired by a book I recently read called The Clique.

In:
Out:
Procrastinating Homework
Youtube TV
Black Pink
Alex You

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Nice forum pink-sugar-cube.blogspot.com! Thanks.
    hydrocodone
    http://www11.asphost4free.com/tramadolrx/Tramadol.html tramadol tramadol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home