The Confessions of a Fashion Wannabe

Basically the ramblings of a very bored girl.

Friday, August 18, 2006

FiFtH pOsT oMgOmGoMg







xDDD Oh I love these comics. So everytime I post a new entry I'll add another Cyanide and Happiness comic so you actually have a reason to come to my blog mkay? ;D

Weeeeeeell since my writing class ended I guess that I should probably update my blogspot with another crappy post huh? Okay after my writing class ended my mom signed me up for pottery class. -akward silence- Who honestly does pottery anymore? Apparently I do. x.x Other than making pots and bowls and ruining my favorite outfits while doing that there's nothing interesting about my life. Except I got fish! =P Yes, I got some little itty bitty tiny weeny fish. I have four and they're really small and are orange with some black on the tail. I named one Sushi and the other ones Fishy 1 and 2 and 3. =D Yes that is how much orginality I have.

I'm bored. I'm tired. I'm in a bad mood. Now scram.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home