The Confessions of a Fashion Wannabe

Basically the ramblings of a very bored girl.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Third post?







Yes, I know what you're thinking. "OMG AMY POSTED A BLOG ENTRY! AHHHH!" {runs around screaming} Yeah. I was sorta thinking of never posting a blog entry again but what about all my fans, who are impatiently waiting for yet another fantastic entry written by moi. ; ) Yes, I am being very shallow today. Thanks for asking.

Day 11 of so called freedom
Tuesday, July 11 2006
9 ish. - Was when I woke up. I ate some cereal then plopped my butt down on the couch to watch some TV. And let me tell you something. Daytime TV sucks. Ass.
10:00 pm. - Er...I have suffered from Short Term Memory Loss as of yesterday so this will explain for my - wait. What was I talking about?

Soooooooo to make up for the lack of words in this blog, I'll just post this very random conversation me and my friend had over msn.



x.x And by popular request, The convo has been deleted.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home